Based on the much appreciated interest in our open courses, we are looking at a safe restart of these courses.
Please have a look at Insight Training Open Course Schedule – all levels and versions.
The schedule includes the AutoCAD (AutoDesk) & Microsoft Office Training Courses that we have currently scheduled, however, if you have a requirement that is not listed – please let us know as we are demand-led and will do our utmost to schedule courses that you request.
Whether you need an introduction to a package or you are a user and need more in-depth knowledge – we have courses to suit your requirements.
We will cost the training based on your requirements, so please call us on 01236 733898 / 721663 or email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon resumption of our open course will adhere to the following to ensure our clients and staff are safe and confident in our approach.
COVID-19 Precautions & Safeguards
We will be limiting the course size to maximum of 3-4 delegates, to ensure COVID-19 safe social distancing and protocols are maintained at all times.
- At the time of booking each delegate attending will be required to confirm, they are not symptomatic nor have they been in known contact with someone who has contracted the disease.
- Each delegate will confirm on the day they do not have a fever, the loss of smell or taste or any concern they might be ill.
- Please bring a face mask, it must be worn at all times during the course.
- Insight will ensure the course trainer, room and equipment has followed disinfectant protocols.
- Insight will supply hand sanitizer to be used.
Note: Please advise if you would like to attend one of the below courses, email us on: email@example.com .
Our new venue is Cornerstone House, Cumbernauld G67 1BZ. There is dedicated free parking at the venue.
- Due to ongoing COVID 19 Restrictions etc. We have Cancelled & Rescheduling all dates below. We will email new dates once identified.
- We do plan on returning and restart our open cours
- Thank you for your consideration in these uncertain times.
|Excel Intro||6 October Cancelled / Rescheduling||Intro||View||Book|
|Excel User||7 October Cancelled / Rescheduling||User||View||Book|
|AutoCAD Intro||13/14 October Cancelled / Rescheduling||Intro||View||Book|
|Excel User Plus||20/21 October Cancelled / Rescheduling||User||View||Book|
|AutoCAD Intermediate||27/28 October Cancelled / Rescheduling||User||View||Book|
|Project Intro||29 October Cancelled / Rescheduling||Intro||View||Book|
Included in the cost of each course will be:
- Full course documentation
- Access to the help-desk for post-course support
- Coffee, tea, water, and biscuits in the training room
In addition to the workshops that we provide, the main provision of our service is on-site and tailored courses to suit the exact needs of your company or organization.
We will assist with the pre-assessment of your delegates by providing an assessment document that we can review and group your delegates.
We provide training laptops for the on-site sessions – along with a digital projector if required.